Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the start of my blog! My hope is to update as much as possible while we on our extravaganza! Here is a little update on our recent happenings....Melissa and I are still living together in Corvallis, we live with four other amazing girls and we still love it! The both of us are Still going to School at Oregon State. I am working at Washington Mutual again and I cant tell you how happy I am to be back. Here's what our time will look like while were gone....Melissa leaves July 1st and Anna I leave July 2ND (she scheduled her flight for the wrong day!) Anna's boyfriend Noah will be visiting his brother Jesse and they had planned to meet up with us in Amsterdam, they get there 10 hours after Melissa so she wont be alone for all that long in a foreign country. We plan on being in Amsterdam for a few days then we fly out of Brussels Belgium to Dublin Ireland where we will stay for a few days and travel around the back to Amsterdam for our flight to Accra, Ghana on the 16th of July! That's all I know for now! Hopefully my next post I will have something exciting to share stay tuned!

No comments: