Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back we go!

We are going to Ghana again this summer and could'nt be more thrilled about it! We are looking for donations of any kind to fill our suitcases up and take over with us to the orphanage. If your children have outgrown their clothing please consider donating them to us instead of taking them to Goodwill and we will make certain to put them all to good use. If you have donations you would like to contribute you can contact me by email at Alexandramartin28@hotmail.com and I would be MORE than happy to come and take it off your hands. It has also been requested that we set up a Pay-Pal account, I will leave the link for that account on here until we return.



A little about our upcoming adventure:

Melissa and one of her dearest friends, Kim are leaving on June 15th for Ghana and I will leaving on June 22nd. We are staying at the same orphanage and will be with the same children we have come to know and love so very much. Melissa and Kim will travel back to the US on July 15th and I will follow on July 22nd. Yes, I am traveling alone and staying a week alone...YIKES! I plan to start this blog back up and write regularly, (or as much as African internet allows) to keep everyone updated.


Until next time,
Ali

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ali, you have a blog? That's awesome! Bookmarked! -Dallas